PFMS Scholarship is here and now you can Know Your Payment, Payslip, and everything by just following our guide, Scholarships are basically a convenient way for every student who can’t pay their fees, and the government at PFMS Scholarship pfms.nic.in has arranged PFMS Scholarship list 2021 for every student. There are many students out there who cant Study because of Financial problems in their house. So in this Guide today we will show you detailed information about the Public financial management system scholarships for the year 2021 and if you are a student who is waiting for the PFMS 2021 list then this guide will be very beneficial for you.
In This Guide, we will share all the small to big details like Eligibility criteria. How to fill the application form, documents required to Fill form for PFMS scholarship. There are many students who are facing problems in knowing the actual amount of payment they will get in the PFMS scholarship 2021. So make sure that you read the guide till the end and we will help you to solve all your doubts.
pfms.nic.in List 2021
pfms.nic.in List 2021 is the list of PMFS scholars whose list is rolled out by the official authorities who are concerned to pay funds to all the students who are not financially stable and they want to continue their studies further. Basically, this scheme is covered by the Indian government which gives Scholarships 2021 to all the students who are Financially weak and comes under backward categories like Schedule caste (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST), and another backward caste (OBC). Not only this but all the students who are under financially weak categories i.e the students who can’t pay for their fees.
Details Of The PFMS Scholarship
|Name||Public Financial Management System Scholarship|
|Launched by||Public Financial Management System|
Benefits Of The PFMS Scholarships
PFMS Scholarship 2021 is the latest scholarship for this year, the main motive behind this Public financial management system scholarship for the year 2021 is to give chance to the brilliant students who really want to perform well in academics and score good marks in their education. Basically, the amount they get under this scheme will help them get admissions in the best universities and colleges in the upcoming session.
Another benefit of this program is for the students who come from financially poor society because when they get selected for this scholarship they don’t need to worry about the fees and other financial expenses and they can study without worrying about their college expenses.
List Of Scholarships Under PFMS
The following scholarships are present at the PFMS scholarship 2021:-
- PFMS Scholarship 2021 to Universities/College Students
- PFMS 2021 Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- The PFMS Scholarship 2021 Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- PFMS Student Scholarship National Means cum Merit Scholarship
- PFMS Scholarship 2021 National Scheme for Incentive for the girl child for secondary education
- pfms.nic.in scholarship 2021 Top Class Education Scheme for SC
- The pfms.nic.in scholarship for Up-gradation of Merit of SC Students
- pfms.nic.in scholarship for Post-Matric Scholarship for OBCs
Eligibility Criteria for PFMS Scholarship 2021
To be eligible for the scholarship the student must follow the following eligibility criteria given below
- The applicant must be a citizen of India ( Should have a Valid Indian ID Card )
- Annual family income must be below Rs. 6 lacs ( More than 6 lacks pa won’t be considered as Financially poor and student is not eligible to Get pfms scholarship 2021)
- The applicant must be in between the age of 18 to 25 years ( below 18 years will be considered as below age and more than 25 will be considered as more age )
- The applicant must have at least passed class 10th ( this is the minimum Qualification a student must have to enroll themselves in the pfms.nic.in )
Documents Required to Fill PFMS Scholarship form 2021
The following documents are required if you are applying under the scholarship:-
- Aadhar card for identification purposes ( Make sure you have an original copy, a Scanned copy may work but should be in good condition)
- Educational certificate ( Student should be minimum 10th Qualified, Educational certificate must be issued by a Recognized board )
- Class 12th passing certificate ( This should be also from Recognized board )
- Passport size photographs ( For uploading while filling the form and it should be resized to the asked dimensions by the portal )
- Fee receipt (as Fee Proof it should be uploaded)
Registration Process for PFMS Scholarship 2021 pfms.nic.in
- First, Open the official website at pfms.nic.in
- Now as soon as you Open pfms.nic.in You have to tap on “PFMS Scholarship Student Registration” option which is present at the homepage of the portal
- Now you have to select the scheme, On the homepage you will get “Scholarship to Universities/College Students”.
- Now you have to select, Year of passing class 12th along and Education Board from which your school was recognized.
- Now to get a Scholarship in your bank account you have to Fill Bank account number and IFSC code of the bank’s branch in which you wish to get the PFMS scholarships from pfms.nic.in
- Now you have to Click on the drop-down menu and select the category after that you have to click on Search
- Now the System will cross-verify your details and your names will get automatically filled in the desired boxes.
- Now you have to Enter the following details, Your Mobile number, and your Email ID.
- Now you have to Create a user ID and password for future login purposes.
- Now you have to fill the captcha code to verify if you are a Bot or an actual human.
- Upload the documents and asked size and dimensions, Also make sure that you upload the documents in the Asked format like ( .jpg, .jpeg)
- Now to Complete the form tap on Submit button.
Process To Know Your Payment status
If you want to know your payment in the scholarship you have to follow the given steps below:
- If you are a Candidate for a Scholarship and want to know the Payment status at pfms.nic.in you have to visit their official website first.
- After you open pfms.nic.in you will get Option to check ‘ Payment By Account number ” .
- as soon as you open the official website of scholarship, you will get Know Your Payment Options.
- Now open the web page and give all the details and information asked by you.
- Now Click on search to know your payment status.
PFMS Bank List to Get Scholarship in Bank Account
- Allahabad Bank
- Allahabad Gramin UP Bank
- Andhra bank
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Axis bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bombay mercantile co-op.bank ltd.
- Bassein catholic co-op.bank ltd.
- Canara bank
- The central bank of India
- City union bank ltd
- Catholic Syrian bank ltd.
- Corporation bank
- Dcb bank limited
- Dena bank
- Deutsche bank
- Dhanlaxmi bank ltd
- HDFC bank
- ICICI bank
- IDBI bank
- Indian bank
- Indian overseas bank
- Indusind bank limited
- Jharkhand Gramin bank
- Karnataka bank
- Karur vysya bank
- Kotak Mahindra bank
- Madhya Bihar Gramin bank
- Manipur state co-op.bank ltd.
- New India co-operative bank ltd
- NKGSB co-op bank ltd
- Oriental bank of commerce
- Punjab and Sind bank
- Punjab National bank
- RBL bank
- South Indian bank
- Standard chartered bank
- State bank of India
- Svc co-operative bank ltd.
- Syndicate bank
- Tamil Nadu mercantile bank ltd
- The cosmos co-operative bank ltd.
- The federal bank ltd
- The Jammu and Kashmir bank ltd
- The kalupur commercial co. op. bank ltd.
- The Lakshmi Vilas bank ltd
- The Saraswat co-operative bank ltd
- The Thane Janata Sahakari bank ltd
- UCO bank
- Union Bank of India
- United bank of India
- Vijaya bank
- Yes bank ltd
PFMS Transaction For FY 2021-21
Every year there are thousand and lakhs of transaction which take place under the Public Financial Management System, Now if we make a record of the payments that were done in the year of 2021 AND 2021 the total transaction count is 6,12,60,225 of Rs. 70,102 crores till now which is undoubtedly a huge number.
Scheme Wise Contact List For PFMS
it happens many times when we get issues while availing the scholarships from pfms.nic.in and we end up being sad and not flling the form, So to help that kind of students and users we are here with the scheme wise contact list of Pfms. in this list you will get all the Contact list. This also includes the best way to contact and take advice from Expert for filling the form.
- To Contact the official expert for your Query you have to visit the official website
- Now you will see a bunch of options on the left-hand side and you have to select the Below option.
- Now you have to Select “scheme-wise contact list” option
- Now a list will appear, All you need to do is just search the name in the given list, and that’s all.
- Also you can enter scheme name, scheme group type, and scheme type of whichever contact you wish to get.
- Now tap on Search, As soon as you tap all the required information will appear in the front of your screen.
Track NPS Payment Status Under PFMS
- To track NPS Status you need to visit the official website
- From the opened sheet click “Track NPS Status” option
- Now you have fill your Bank account number and all other details which are asked at the Portal.
- Now you have to Enter the verification code which is displayed on the screen.
- Now you have to tap on Search, As soon as you tap on search all the information will be displayed on the screen.
pfms.nic.in Helpdesk Contacts
- If you have any problem related to the scheme for pfms.nic.in the toll-free number is 1800 118 111 or 01123343860 or email pfms.nic.in at helpdesk-pfms[at]gov[dot]in.
Emergency Helpdesk No pfms.nic.in
- Mr. Nikhil Sharma: 8700171462
- Mr Abhishek Rai: 8368423186
- Mukul Prasad: 9074153883
- Mr. Munesh Kumar Sharma: 7417175253
All the above given are Emergency Helpdesk numbers you can use to seek emergency for your Details.
So this was all about the pfms.nic.in PFMS Scholarship details, we hope you were able to get details of the scholarships and scheme. Also if you have any doubt you can comment down and our Official team will get back to you with the best help.